Saturday 15 October 2011

Fuel Pipes

I only had a couple of hours spare today so I thought I'd focus on fixing in the fuel pipes as far forward as is sensible at the moment. Along with this I also managed to fix up some of the wiring loom and the rear brake pipe (hadn't been properly attached).  To make life easier I made up some brackets from some left over metal.




I'm all set to start drilling and fixing up the side panels ready in time for half term when I can concentrate on the front suspension & steering. Will be planning a trip up to GBS to collect a few parts and take a look at the part builds to see if I can take any inspiration.

Only a short blog as I didn't really do much else on the car. I might need to stick the Dyson round the car soon, it looks a bit of a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment