Sunday 4 September 2011

Collection Day!

Collection day has finally arrived and to say I was a little bit excited was an understatement! The day started early, 6am for a trip up to Stafford to drop off my brother new house bits then across to Newark. On arrival I had a quick look round the workshop, nice to see so many cars in progress but one caught my eye.
If mine looks at tidy as this then I'll be very happy. After the quick workshop tour we had a check that all the parts were there and then got round to loading.  Hadn't realised there were quite so many parts and we filled the van.

Wasn't too sure how to fit it all in the garage, the first attempt was a mess! Anyway it was too late in the day and to be fair I just wanted it all out the van!
Thank you to Jordan for all the help with collecting the kit, you might have earned a ride in the car once its finished!

First job of the build, tidy the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment